Aawaaj Business Model

Several studies and reports have suggested that, as the media changes, traditional sources of income are changing too. This required Aawaaj to adapt, and move beyond the traditional form of advertising based revenue. Therefore, Aawaaj decided to create a product which adds value to like-minded organizations. This product has allowed Aawaaj to forge partnerships with other responsible organizations, and create content of development for them.

Aawaaj News has worked with multiple NGOs and INGOs as a research, content and multimedia partner in raising awareness on the situation of several social and development issues.  Aawaaj News also works with other organizations in public health, either as research, content or multimedia partners.

Such partnerships have allowed Aawaaj News to sustain up to 75% of its costs annually, with the remaining 25% being pledged by its founder.

Cookies Policy

We use cookies to enhance your browsing experience. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.